We are pleased to offer heritage breed, pasture-raised freezer pork again in 2017!
But the good news…
(is there better news than bacon?)
…we are terribly excited to add broiler chickens and thanksgiving turkeys… also raised with the same attention to quality, compassion for the animals, and stewardship of the land that we give to our pastured pork.
What could be better than a freezer full of wonderful bacon, ham and chops?
Well, turkey and chicken too!
- Purchase of the pig, chicken or turkey
- Feed and all associated raising costs
- Periodic updates and pics (follow me on Instagram and facebook)
- Transportation to the butcher
- Butchering fees and professional butchering
- Packaged according to your specifications
- Family-run, small-farm raised, clean pork
- Local delivery
Pork: 2017 orders must be placed by March 1st. Estimated delivery late September. Half of the fee is due up-front. Second half due at time of butchering.
Email for pricing information or to purchase a whole or half pig, broiler chickens or thanksgiving turkeys at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about our hobby farm HERE.
raise one to give:
As a way to carry on the legacy of Steve’s Grandma Ruth and her life-long work of feeding people, we dream of raising an extra hog, chicken or turkey to give to the local food pantry or a family in need.
If you share this vision and would like to donate, please contact Analisa at email@example.com